Ceramics are definitely very familiar to everyone and are used extensively in our daily lives. The Ceramic Mug is a cup that is often used in our daily life. It can be said that it has its figure on our desk. Unlike other cups, Ceramic Mugs contain harmful substances or metal substances. It is very safe to eat. Most of them are loved by the public, but Ceramic Mugs need to pay attention when they are used. Below our stainless steel mug manufacturers, we need to pay attention to what problems should be paid attention to during the use of Ceramic Mugs.
Ceramic Mug use precautions
1. Please check if there are any cracks and gaps before use. (The products with cracks and gaps are easily damaged. Do not use)
2. Scratches may occur when cleaning ceramics with a rough material such as a steel ball or abrasive. Use a sponge (gauze) and a neutral detergent to clean.
3. If it is mixed with a metallic kitchen utensil, the dirt will be stained on the ceramic. Please separate cleaning.
4. Do not use a spoon or a hard object to strike hard, which will damage the product.
5. The Ceramic Mug is subject to strong impact, which may cause damage. Please use it carefully to avoid injury.
6. Ceramic Mugs generally have a certain weight. Please keep them on a solid cabinet during storage and it is not easy for children to reach.