There is a "four-character" in the purchase of porcelain, that is, "seeing", "listening", "ratio", and "trying".
"Looking" is to observe the porcelain up and down inside and outside. A look at whether the porcelain glaze is smooth and lubricated, with or without scratches, small holes, black spots and air bubbles; secondly, whether the shape is regular or not, whether there is deformation; three look at the picture is not damaged; ceramic bowls four to see if the bottom is flat, must be placed smoothly, no glitch.
“Listening” is the sound that is heard when the enamel is gently played. If the sound is crisp and pleasing, the porcelain tire is fine and compact, and there is no crack. When the temperature is high, the porcelain is completely finished. If the sound is hoarse, it can be concluded that the porcelain tire is cracked, or the porcelain is incomplete. Such porcelain is changed by cold and heat and is easily cracked.
"Bi" is a comparison. ceramic bowls For matching porcelain, it is necessary to compare the accessories to see if their shape and picture decoration are consistent.
"Try" is to test, test, test. Some porcelains have a lid, and some porcelains are made up of several components. When choosing a porcelain, don't forget to cover the lid and assemble the components to see if it is suitable. In addition, some porcelains have special functions, such as dripping water Guanyin, which can automatically drip; Kowloon Gongdao Cup, when the wine cellar is full of a certain position, it will leak light. So try it out and see if its function is normal.
Selection of ceramic tableware
Ceramic tableware is versatile, delicate, smooth, bright and easy to clean. It is the first choice for most households to buy tableware. However, the colored glaze on the ceramic surface may become a healthy killer. Lead, mercury, radium, cadmium, etc. in the glaze are all harmful elements. Radioactive element radium can kill white blood cells. Cadmium, lead and mercury are heavy metals. Cadmium and lead can cause liver or other visceral poisoning. Mercury can cause liver and kidney hardening. When unqualified ceramic products are used, these harmful substances will dissolve. As the food enters the human body, it will cause chronic poisoning for a long time. At the same time, ceramic clay should also be noted that inferior clay contains more microorganisms and harmful substances, ceramic bowls even if it is not colored glaze will damage human health. Therefore, the specifications and quality of the products are particularly important. The glazed ceramics that meet the standard are basically harmless to the human body, while the seemingly clean and colorless ceramic tableware may pose a hidden danger for health.
When buying and using ceramic tableware, pay attention to the following points:
1) Buy ceramic tableware must choose a regular market, and must not buy cheap products without formal manufacturers. The state stipulates that ceramic tableware should be soaked in 4% acetic acid, the amount of lead dissolved should not exceed 7 mg / liter, and the amount of cadmium dissolved should not exceed 0.5 mg / liter. At present, the products of regular manufacturers can basically meet this requirement;
2) Pay attention to the color of the tableware when buying, ceramic bowls touch the surface of the tableware by hand to see if the inner wall is smooth;
3) Use the nose to smell if there is any smell;
4) Don't buy ceramic tableware that is too bright. In order to make the color bright, the manufacturer will add some heavy metal additives to the glaze. Therefore, the brighter the color of the tableware, the more easily the heavy metal will exceed the standard;
5) It is necessary to purchase raw materials and glaze color and glaze color tableware with strict process control;
6) The dishes should be boiled in boiling water for 5 minutes before use, or soaked in vinegar for 2-3 minutes to dissolve the toxic substances in the tableware.