Ceramic maintenance and disinfection
Appreciating ceramic tea sets can start with the following aspects:
Modeling: Modeling for the service of drinking tea, has a strong practicality.
Glaze color: glaze will add great artistic beauty to tea sets.
The quality of tea is fine, white and thin.
Skills: as a teapot depends on whether the whole machine is uniform, whether the kettle cover and the Hukou are tightly combined.
The maintenance of Bone China is very important.
1. wash with hands. Dishwashers are not available. If you really don't want to wash with your hands, choose a dishwasher with the function of washing porcelain and crystal.
2. do not have any tableware with Phnom Penh in the microwave oven to avoid corrosion.
3. washing pH must be between 11-11.5.
4. when rinsing with clean water, the water temperature should not exceed 80 degrees Celsius.
5. do not immerse the hot cup directly into the cold water, so as to prevent the temperature from changing rapidly and damaging the porcelain.
6. if you have scratches, you can use a little toothpaste.
7. if you have tea stains, you can use lemon juice or vinegar to clean it.
Disinfection methods commonly used for disinfection tableware:
(1) The common disinfection methods of disinfection tableware are as follows: soaking disinfection tableware which is not resistant to high temperature, especially beer utensils, which will burst and deform when exposed to heat, can be soaked with disinfection solution such as bleaching powder, chlorohydrin and potassium permanganate. When you immerse, you must notice that the liquid must not be served.
(2) Steam disinfection is the common disinfection method for disinfecting tableware. Steam disinfection is to place the washing and cleaning tableware in the steam cabinet or box and disinfect it for 5-10 minutes when the temperature rises to 100 degrees Celsius. After boiling with pot and water, a large amount of steam is produced to disinfect tableware. The effect is very good, and the tableware will not be hung with water and alkali, which is also one of the good disinfection methods.